Conocer para amar, amar para proteger
Anairetes parulus / Tufted Tit-Tyrant
Lugar: San Clemente (Córdoba)
Fecha: 01/06/2019
Hola: Outstanding shots of a very attractive little bird. Enhorabuena y gracias amigo.
Thanks! Greetings from Córdoba, Argentina
Fantastische foto's, Happy weekend and stay save
Dank je wel Maria!
Gracias, Alasco, por la invitación.´Muy bonito el blog.Saludos.
Gracias a vos Ricardo!
Hi Alasco,Wonderful series of images of a delightful little bird. I will return for another visit.You stay safe.John
Hi John,Thank you! I still have many photos to share.Greetings!
Hola: Outstanding shots of a very attractive little bird. Enhorabuena y gracias amigo.
ResponderBorrarThanks! Greetings from Córdoba, Argentina
BorrarFantastische foto's,
ResponderBorrarHappy weekend and stay save
Dank je wel Maria!
BorrarGracias, Alasco, por la invitación.´
ResponderBorrarMuy bonito el blog.
Saludos.
Gracias a vos Ricardo!
BorrarHi Alasco,
ResponderBorrarWonderful series of images of a delightful little bird. I will return for another visit.
You stay safe.
John
Hi John,
BorrarThank you!
I still have many photos to share.
Greetings!